The Kindezi Charter Schools (Old Fourth Ward)
• Minimum three years of teaching experience in an urban environment (preferred)
• Current Georgia Teacher Certificate or out of State Certificate
• Demonstrated commitment to increasing student achievement
• Dedicated, reflective thinker with a growth mindset
• Hold high expectations through press and support to all students
• Be prompt and present from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm; eager to participate in carpool, parent meetings, and other school functions that require student supervision after hours.
• Customize and differentiate Kindezi’s weekly lesson plans to meet the needs of each student’s diverse needs.
• Analyze data and develop action plans to constantly improve student achievement through rigorous meaningful instruction.
• Work to ensure that all IEPs are met both within and outside of the classroom.
• Develop meaningful relationships with students and their families by keeping them informed on education related issues and school events
• Be reflective when participating in weekly coaching and professional development
• Openly collaborate with partner teacher and grade level team
• Work to maintain a positive learning environment that cultivates both the academic and socio-emotional needs of the students.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Salaries are competitive with the area school districts. Competitive benefits package includes health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and Teacher Retirement System of Georgia.
• Kindezi Charter School at Old Fourth Ward 386 Pine Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308
How to Apply
• Go to http://www.kindezi.org/instructional-positions/ to complete an online teacher application. Only applications submitted through the Kindezi hiring platform will be considered.
Director of Talent, Mrs. Robinson: email@example.com