The Kindezi Schools
The Kindezi Schools is a high-performing, charter group that has been operating innovative and successful schools in downtown Atlanta since 2010. At Kindezi, we are passionately committed to providing ALL children with a privileged education, including broad access and opportunities, support for differences, high expectations, and successful outcomes for all.
- Starting salaries that are competitive to area school districts
- Classroom coaching sessions with instructional leads
- Weekly of professional development
- Specials teachers are subject experts who focus on Art, Physical Education, Drama/Music or STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art/Design, and Mathematics)
- Create and implement content aligned standards-based lessons and activities
- Design curriculum maps and unit lesson plans that meet needs of early childhood to middle grades students
- Demonstrate a high level of responsiveness to students needs including the implementation of differentiated teaching strategies.
- Facilitate lessons according to the interests and passions of students
- Maintain student grades and portfolios and develop quarterly reports.
- Manage behaviors of 14-25 students in a manner that optimizes the learning environment.
- Maintain regular communication with students and their parents regarding progress
- Prompt and consistent attendance with a schedule of 7:30-4:00pm.
- Kindezi Westlake
- Bachelor’s Degree required with at least a 2.5 GPA
- Certification strongly preferred for full time teachers
How to Apply
To apply, please follow this link: https://kindezi.hiringplatform.com/28638-2019-2020-kindezi-west-art-teacher/74348-application-form/en