The Kindezi Schools
We are looking for experienced educators with a proven track recorded of closing the achievement gap through high-quality data-driven instruction. Our top performing teachers believe that all students deserve an equitable education experience no matter their circumstances. They work extremely hard to not only meet academic goals but also to support the social-emotional needs of our students. Our educators understand that teaching is hard work, but with a little perseverance, great rewards are soon to follow. This role will lead Pre-K student learning at the Gideons Elementary campus.
For more information on The Kindezi Schools, visit kindezi.org
- Hold high expectations through differentiated learning for all students
- Develop and deliver high-quality Pre-K instruction
- Strive to meet academic and socio-emotional goals
- Plan and execute field trips and engaging learning opportunities
- Be prompt and present daily; eager to participate in a carpool, parent meetings, and other school functions that require student supervision after hours.
- Analyze data and develop action plans to constantly improve student achievement through meaningful instruction.
- Maintain a positive classroom culture
- Develop meaningful relationships with students and their families by keeping them informed on education-related issues and school events
- Work to maintain a positive learning environment that cultivates both the academic and socio-emotional needs of the students.
Minimum Qualifications and Key Attributes:
- Minimum one year of teaching experience in an urban environment (preferred)
- Current Georgia Teacher Certificate required
- Demonstrated commitment to increasing student achievement
- Dedicated, reflective thinker with a growth mindset
- Values that align with the Kindezi model and goals
How to Apply
Our educators are carefully selected through a rigorous four-step (application, video interview, in-person demo lesson, and references) hiring process. During this process, we are looking to learn your education mindset, how you develop meaningful relationships and deliver essential content to drive students student growth.