The Kindezi Schools
- Family-sized classes of 6-8 students for all grade levels
- Starting salaries that are competitive to area school districts
- Career Promotions Pathway Program that rewards top performing teachers with up to $8,000 in salary increases.
- Weekly classroom coaching sessions with instructional leads
- 3.5 hours per week of professional development and 40 minutes of daily planning
- Hold high expectations through press and support to all students
- Be prompt and present from 7:30 am to 3:30 pm; eager to participate in carpool, parent meetings, and other school functions that require student supervision after hours.
- Customize and differentiate Kindezi’s weekly lesson plans to meet the needs of each student’s diverse needs.
- Analyze data and develop action plans to constantly improve student achievement through rigorous meaningful instruction.
- Work to ensure that all IEPs are met both within and outside of the classroom.
- Develop meaningful relationships with students and their families by keeping them informed on education related issues and school events
- Be reflective when participating in weekly coaching and professional development
- Openly collaborate with partner teacher and grade level team
- Work to maintain a positive learning environment that cultivates both the academic and socio-emotional needs of the students.
- Gideons Elementary School 897 Welch St SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Kindezi Charter School at Old Fourth Ward 386 Pine Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA 30308
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salaries are competitive with the area school districts. Competitive benefits package includes health coverage (medical, dental, vision) and Teacher Retirement System of Georgia.