Dekalb Preparatory Academy
- Instructs students through lectures, discussions, visual aids and other effective teaching methods for student comprehension.
- Prepares lessons and outlines to use in class that effectively cover the material.
- Administers various types of assessments (i.e. performance assessments; formal and informal assessments, etc.) to monitor student comprehension.
- Monitors students in the classroom, at lunch and throughout the school to maintain order and discipline.
- Performs various administrative duties such as taking attendance, organizing the classroom and recording grades.
- Coordinates parent/teacher conferences as needed to review student’s performance, behavior and other issues.
- Attends faculty meetings and training sessions.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least a 2.5 GPA required
-Minimum of PSC Level 4-Certification in Middle Grades (4-8) – Language Arts; OR
- Passed the GACE Program Admission Assessment, GACE Ethics Entry (Test #350), and the GACE Middle Grades Language Arts Assessment; OR
- Have out of state certificate reciprocity eligibility
- How many years of Teaching experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: State of Georgia Teaching Certification?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
How to Apply
Submit Resumes: email@example.com