International Community School
The International Community School seeks a qualified, dynamic, and passionate professional to become the school’s part-‐time front-‐office receptionist. The receptionist will support school staff, parents, and students on a daily basis and will work closely with the principal. The International Community School is an International Baccalaureate World School that educates refugees, immigrants and local children, and provides a rigorous and holistic education in an intentionally diverse community of mutual learners. The International Community School seeks staff and families who are committed to our vision of creating a supportive community of students, staff and parents, learning from each other and celebrating diversity among us.
- Prior experience in an administrative support position preferred
- Experience in school office operations is preferred
- Ability to build relationships with staff members, students, parents, and community members
- Excellent computer skills required
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills Responsibilities
- Supporting school staff, students, parents, and community members as the front office receptionist
- Operating and maintaining Student Information System
- Aiding in the development and implementation of front office policies and procedures
- Supporting the registrar and accountant in maintaining student, vendor, and correspondence files while complying with all corporate, local, state and federal guidelines and procedures.
How to Apply
The position will be for the remainder of the 2018-‐2019 school year. Qualified candidates should send resume, a cover letter and 3 references via e-‐mail to: email@example.com.