Foothills Education Charter High School
NOTE: ALL VACANCY POSTINGS ARE PENDING UNTIL BOARD APPROVED
NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED UNTIL THREE REFERENCES ARE RECEIVED
REPORTS TO: Site Director
SUPERVISES: All Site Personnel
QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s Degree or higher. Valid Georgia leadership certification preferred with at least three years leadership experience. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Governance Team may find appropriate and acceptable.
JOB GOAL: Provide leadership for developing, achieving, and maintaining the highest quality education program and related school services. Make the site an attractive, pleasant, and productive place in which to work and learn.
- Work collaboratively with site directors and co-assistant site director to establish and maintain an effective learning environment by jointly assuming the designated duties.
- Assist with the scheduling of classes within established guides to meet student needs.
- Assist with establishing guidelines for proper student conduct and maintain student discipline.
- Supervise the teaching process.
- Implement an academic program that meets or exceeds all goals set by the Governance Board and Superintendent.
- Assist with the planning, organizing, and directing of the implementation of all site activities.
- Initiate, design, and implement programs to meet specific needs of the site.
- Establish and maintain favorable relationships with local community groups and individuals to foster understanding and solicit support for overall school site objectives and programs; to interpret Governance Board policies and administrative directives; and to discuss and resolve individual student problems.
- Orient newly assigned staff members and assist in their development as appropriate.
- Coordinate or supervise student support services.
- Evaluate and counsel all staff members regarding student performance.
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of reports, records, lists, and all other paperwork required or appropriate to the site’s administration.
- Participate in administrative and other meetings as required or appropriate.
- Assist with monitoring personnel and operating expenses to comply with the site budget.
- Attend special events and school-sponsored activities and functions.
- Conduct staff meetings to keep members informed of policy changes, new programs and the like.
- Keep the Superintendent informed of the site’s activities and problems.
- Keep abreast of changes and developments in the profession by attending professional meetings, reading professional journals and other publications, and discuss problems of mutual interest with others in the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Primary Location: Foothills – Burruss (Forsyth)
Shift Type: Part-Time
How to Apply
Please visit https://foothills.tedk12.com/hire/ViewJob.aspx?JobID=985 to apply.