Kennesaw Charter Science and Math Academy
Education Level – Masters or Higher in Leadership or Related Field
Experience – At least 5 years of experience in an organizational leadership position with preference in a school environment
Knowledge and Skills – Evidence of effective written and oral communication skills, creative and strategic thinking skills, positive and supportive management skills, efficient organizational skills
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Overview of School Development and Operational Leadership
- Determines best practices on how to reach the set school-wide goals. Reports progress toward goals and reviews data with School and Board Leadership on a regular basis.
- Ensures that frameworks and practices are in place to ensure regular cycles of Operational and Financial Progress Monitoring, Strategic Planning, and Annual Goal Setting
- Ensures that people and resources are allocated appropriately to achieve the charter goals and metrics across the Comprehensive Performance Framework (CPF) and/or Charter Goals
- Follows procedures and protocol to ensure that KCSMA is in compliance with local, state, federal, and charter laws. Reports any concerns that could lead to noncompliance.
- Provides necessary reports, data, and materials for his/her evaluation.
- Holds faculty and staff accountable for effectiveness.
- Facilitates and supports staff to achieve success in the operational, financial, and organizational areas of KCSMA.
KEY FUNCTIONS AND ROLES
- Supports, Leads, and Monitors School Operational Aspects Across Operations, Finance, and Compliance
- Facility and Operational Oversight
- School Operational Oversight
- School Fiscal Oversight and Management
- Human Resources Oversight and Management
- Ensures, alongside Head of School, School Safety and Culture of Respect through Oversight and Management
- Shared Development and Oversight of Stakeholder Communications with Chief Academic Officer
- Ensure effective Communication and Community Involvement
- Shared Board Reporting with Head of School as it pertains Operational and Financial status and needs
- Shared Development of Policies and Procedures for KCSMA with particular focus on areas impacting operations and finance
- Shared Oversight of Student Data and Collection
- Shared Oversight of Federal Programs
- Shared Oversight of Special Education and Related Services
- Support Board and Governance Operations of KCSMA
- Shared Oversight of Student Data Reporting in SIS and to the Board
- Oversight and Management of Enterprise and Supplementary Programs
- Development, Oversight, and Policies/Procedure Enforcement
- Supervision and Evaluation of Non-Instructional and Support Staff/Functions
How to Apply
For specific details regarding this position visit: