The Latin Schools
Prior to its inception, The Latin Schools were a vision derived from the reality that there is a need for schools that not only assisted in educating our scholars, but also prepared them for the competitive world beyond school walls. In order for that to happen, we have to prepare the future generation to get to and excel in college. We do not say that the work isn’t hard. In fact, we lead with the understanding that it is very hard and, “without struggle, there is no progress.” We then provide our scholars with the tools necessary to persevere through the hard work and recognize their strengths in the process.
Those tools are a rigorous, academic curriculum and our core values of honesty, respect, responsibility, and determination. The world is looking for the next leaders of the free world. We must ensure the continuity of innovation and success. We believe that with hard work, relentless pursuit of results, and strong foundation of character development, our scholars will exceed the expectations the future has waiting for them.
Teacher, Special Education
Co-Teacher (K only)
Salary for this position is commensurate with experience. The Latin Schools offers a comprehensive benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please take the following steps:
- Prepare a resume that speaks to the specific position
- Prepare a cover letter detailing:
- How your skills and experiences qualify you for the role you’re applying for
- How you connect to the mission of our schools
- Your salary requirements
- Include 3 Current Letters of Recommendation with contact information
- Include any applicable certificates or licenses
- Email the above documents in one single Word or PDF file to
The Latin Schools is an equal opportunity employer; people from all backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.