Chattahoochee Hills Charter School
Job Vacancies: Middle School Math, Middle School Science, Elementary Music
- Minimum Bachelors Degree; Degree in field of education preferred
- Georgia certification in appropriate field of education
- Knowledge of and experience implementing various instructional and teaching methodologies
- Experience working with a diverse student population preferred
- Experience integrating curriculum, Georgia Standards of Excellence, and effective instructional practices
- Experience in creating standards-based lessons, units, and assessments
- Experience with data analysis and tailoring instruction based on data
- Excellent organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and experience with use of technology in a classroom
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues to create an interdisciplinary curriculum
The positions are for the 2018-2019 school year.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send a detailed cover letter and resume to Principal Patrick Muhammad, Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org.