International Academy of Smyrna
The special education paraprofessional will minimally perform the duties listed below. A detailed list of responsibilities will be provided during the interview process.
- Assists teacher with conducting lessons;
- Managing the classroom and developing materials;
- Track student progress during the school year based on the student’s IEP goals and create reports to let parents understand what their children are learning;
- Empower students through programs designed to enhance their academic and social achievements;
- Work with computers and specialized AV equipment to make these resources available to the teacher and/or students during lessons;
- Act as a nurturing and encouraging influence for students during lessons;
- Monitor the classroom and minimize distractions and disruptions;
- Perform other duties as required by the school administration.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to employment.IAS@iasmyrna.org.