DuBois Integrity Academy
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dubois Integrity Academy is looking for teachers who combine the ability to motivate and educate, to develop academic as well as character skills, and to make a college preparatory and STEM education relevant both now and for the future.
General responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Teaching a rigorous curriculum which combines the school’s standards, Georgia Core standards, and national standards.
- Teaching students in a high-quality, excellent, and exciting way.
- Committing to constant professional and personal growth through working closely as part of a team of teachers.
- Constantly assessing and monitoring student learning progress, and communicating results to families and colleagues.
- Providing individual or small group instruction for students who need additional assistance.
- Modeling the school’s core values (pillars of excellence) in all communications with students, families, and staff.
- Trained knowledge and proficiency with writing Individualized Educational Plans (IEP’s)
- Trained knowledge and proficiency with modifications/accommodations of General Education Lesson Plans in accordance with the student’s IEP goals
- Trained knowledge and proficiency with TEIR III RTI probe/assessments for students recommended for Special Education testing
- Zest, grit, hope, love, social intelligence, gratitude, and a sense of humor
- A passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture
- A strong desire to become a better teacher by joining the Dubois Integrity Academy staff and professional learning community
- Motivated to raise achievement to a high level for traditionally under-served students
- Teaching experience strongly preferred, but not required (student teaching considered)
- Valid teacher certification in the appropriate content area (s)
- Ability to differentiate instruction and teach consistently at level DOK 3 and DOK 4
- Willingness to contact parents regarding students’ successes and concerns without belittling, arguing, or being disrespectful
Qualified applicants please email the Principal, Dr. Stephanie Payne your cover letter, resume and 3 professional references.
Dubois Integrity Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Dubois Integrity Academy is committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment.