Dubois Integrity Academy
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dubois Integrity Academy is looking for teachers who combine the ability to motivate and educate, to develop academic as well as character skills, and to make a college preparatory and STEM education relevant both now and for the future.
General responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Teaching a rigorous curriculum which combines the school’s standards, Georgia Core standards, and national standards.
- Teaching students in a high-quality, excellent, and exciting way.
- Committing to constant professional and personal growth through working closely as part of a team of teachers.
- Constantly assessing and monitoring student learning progress, and communicating results to families and colleagues.
- Providing individual or small group instruction for students who need additional assistance.
- Modeling the school’s core values (pillars of excellence) in all communications with students, families, and staff.
- Zest, grit, hope, love, social intelligence, gratitude, and a sense of humor
- A passion for being part of a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture
- A strong desire to become a better teacher by joining the Dubois Integrity Academy staff and professional learning community
- Motivated to raise achievement to a high level for traditionally under-served students
- Teaching experience strongly preferred, but not required (student teaching considered)
- Valid teacher certification in the appropriate content area (s)
- Ability to differentiate instruction and teach consistently at level DOK 3 and DOK 4
- Willingness to contact parents regarding students’ successes and concerns without belittling, arguing, or being disrespectful
How to Apply
Dubois Integrity Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Interested candidates should forward resume to the principal: Dr. Stephanie Payne at: firstname.lastname@example.org