Job Summary: The MTSS Coordinator will assist teachers, school administrators and other school personnel on the Student Support Team to:
- Identify the foundational areas of weakness for assigned students
- Determine research-based interventions that meet the targeted weakness
- Determine validated progress monitoring tools that will measure student growth resulting from the intervention
- Analyze ongoing data to make ongoing decisions about next steps
- Provides thorough explanations and modeling as necessary for teachers and others on how to implement research based academic and behavioral interventions with fidelity
- Observes implementation and provides coaching and support to teachers and others who are implementing the interventions
- Is the lead school contact for the SST/504 process
- Conducts SST/504 meetings in order to assist the team in conducting the four major activities in response to students’ needs:
- Identifies areas of weakness,
- Determines research-based interventions and accommodations,
- Determines validated progress monitoring tool, and
- Analyzes ongoing progress monitoring data to determine next steps.
- Responsible for maintaining updated electronic files for all students in the SST/504 process.
- Provides guidance and support for the effective use of behavioral support tools (Functional behavior Investigations, behavior action plans, positive behavior supports).
- Provides training, explanations and modeling regarding best practices in the four major SST areas.
- Provides observations and coaching to assist teachers and others implementing interventions with fidelity.
- Completes all processes in compliance with relevant federal and state laws, rules and regulations.
- Oversee data collection including universal screening and progress monitoring at Tiers 2 & 3.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Valid GA Teaching Certificate
- 3 years of successful, verifiable experience improving student academic achievement or behavioral skills by providing instruction and interventions in a K-12 school setting
- Experience in developing academic/behavior intervention and 504 plans.
- Supervisory and Leadership skills
- Disaggregation and analysis of data
- Commitment to the vision, mission, and values of Centennial Academy
Compensation: $55,000 – $82,500 annually, this position is bonus eligible
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply.