Dekalb Preparatory Academy
DeKalb Preparatory Academy is the diverse community where teachers, children, parents, and leaders learn together. Students cultivate knowledge and learn to think critically and act collaboratively and compassionately.
- Responsible for monitoring student behavior during morning arrivals, lunch periods, bathroom breaks and other duties.
- Assists with the cleanliness of the Hall, assists with recycling, and assists with the flow. Work is performed under the general supervision of the principal.
- Maintain general discipline in the Hall by ensuring that students are seated properly with their designated class.
- Take temperatures of students before they get out of their transportation when arriving at the school.
- Assist teachers with monitoring students going to the bathroom.
- Assist students by securing trays and monitoring seating arrangements.
- Assist Hall staff in cleaning spills.
- Make sure Hall is a safe environment for students.
- Report any unruly behavior to school management or class teacher.
- Circulate through the Hall to ensure supervision of all students within the area.
- Dismiss students from the lunchroom in an orderly fashion when lunch time ends.
- Respond to emergency situations such as injuries or food allergies in a proactive manner.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Oral communication; ability to follow written and oral instructions to effectively perform essential duties, including employment-related instructions as presented in English
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma
How to Apply
Submit Resumes: email@example.com