Would you like to reach the decision-makers for Georgia's Charter Schools?
We invite your organization to become an Associate Member of GCSA. Currently, there are 61 members who are either operating charter schools for the 2018-2019 school year or petitioning organizations, with the schools serving more than 86,000 students. The number of charter schools in Georgia continues to grow annually.
Any organization that offers beneficial services to charter schools is permitted to join the association, on an annual basis. Associate members who come to GCSA that have been recommended by at least three schools or organizations will be designated as a charter choice vendor, and this will be notated on your online profile.
This new membership tier provides a great opportunity for you to increase your visibility to the growing charter school market and determine if you want to strategically pursue this landscape for future clients. Each associate member will have their organization displayed on our business directory webpage.
As a member of the association, you will receive benefits including but not limited to:
- Listing within the online Business Directory
- Listing on a printed document to be distributed to schools
- Annual Conference
- Discount of 5% (limited to $100) on exhibit hall space
- Special Recognition at booth in exhibit hall
- Heightened consideration for presentation proposal for a breakout session
- Sponsor professional development opportunities for GCSA member schools among other events
- Attend leadership and training events throughout the year
- Potentially host and present a “lunch and learn” event for schools to provide educational benefit
- (This benefit will only apply if Associate Member is willing to provide Meals/Snacks for the event)
- Discount on ad in Conference Program Guide
- Opportunity to submit story/guest blog for in various communication media to schools
- Basic List of Schools/Members
If you wish to bring real value to schools and their students, we invite you to join the Georgia Charter Schools Association as an Associate Member. The annual dues for this program are $650. Please call or email Dana McNally at 404.835.8916 for more information on becoming a member of the family or if you are ready click the ‘join now’ button.