The GCSA policy division conducts data analyses for a variety of stakeholders to enable better understanding of Georgia’s charter landscape.
A market data analysis provides critical information that can guide and inform discussions related to organizational vision and long-term priority setting. This type of analysis is especially helpful for:
- petitioners seeking information on their target community and/or catchment area,
- operational charter schools exploring expansion and/or replication opportunities, and
- newly approved or operational charter schools engaged in strategic planning efforts.
Outputs / Deliverables Typically Include:
- Compilation of relevant data points in target districts, and
- Summary of relevant political/contextual information for target districts.
Bonnie Holliday, PhD
$1000-$3000 (depending on the desired scope of analysis).
$2000-$5000 (depending on scope)