Would you like to reach the decision-makers for Georgia's Charter Schools?
We invite your organization to become a Charter Insider of GCSA. Currently, there are more than 80 members who are either operating charter schools for the 2023-2024 school year or petitioning organizations, with the schools serving more than 60,000 students. The number of charter schools in Georgia continues to grow annually.
Any organization that offers beneficial services, not currently offered by the Georgia Charter Schools Association, to charter schools is permitted to join the association, on an annual basis. Join today!
Director of Membership & Events
This Charter Insiders membership tier provides a great opportunity for you to increase your visibility to the growing charter school market and determine if you want to strategically pursue this landscape for future clients. Each associate member will have their organization displayed on our business directory webpage.
As a member of the association, you will receive benefits including but not limited to:
- Listing within the online Business Directory
- Listing on a printed document to be distributed to schools
- Annual Conference
- Discount of 5% (limited to $100) on exhibit hall space
- Special Recognition at booth in exhibit hall
- Heightened consideration for presentation proposal for a breakout session
- Discount on ad in Conference Program Guide
- Opportunity to submit story/guest blog for in various communication media to schools
- Basic List of Schools/Members
- Sponsor professional development opportunities for GCSA member schools among other events
- Attend leadership and training events throughout the year
- Potentially host and present a “lunch and learn” event for schools to provide educational benefit (GCSA cannot guarantee attendance)
- Invite to Charter Insiders Appreciation Luncheon
If you wish to bring real value to schools and their students, we invite you to join the Georgia Charter Schools Association as a Charter Insider. The annual dues for this program are $1,500. To become a Charter Insider, contact Alicia Turlington or click here to join today.