7 Pillars Career Academy
This position will have 2 Fridays off per month. Hired candidates may be eligible for a signing bonus.
We are looking for a Certified committed Math teacher to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills. The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process. The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
- Present lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning
- Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
- Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
- Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback in a timely fashion
- Maintain an orderly classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, parents and stakeholders and participate in regular meetings
- Observe and understand students’ behavior and psyche and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
- Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending seminars, conferences etc.
- Proven experience as a teacher
- Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
- Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
- Very strong technical knowledge to use relevant technology to support instruction
- Well-organized and committed
- Creative, flexible, and energetic
- Strong moral values and discipline
- Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education is a plus
- $44,893.00 – $85,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Supplemental pay types
- Signing bonus
- Please provide your Georgia Certificate Number.
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Georgia Teaching Certification (Preferred)
- In person
How to Apply
To apply, send an email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.