International Academy of Smyrna
POSITION TITLE: Registrar
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
SALARY SCHEDULE: Classified Staff
WORK DAYS: 230 Days
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Performs duties to ensure accurate pupil accounting.
- Educational Level: High School Diploma or GED required
- Certification: None
- Experience: Two to four years responsible clerical experience
- Physical Activities: Routine physical activities that are required to fulfill job responsibilities.
- Attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities: Written and oral communication; strong computer skills; organization
- Helpful if candidate has worked with Infinite Campus SIS
- Must have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, and professionalism is a non-negotiable
- Demonstrates prompt and regular attendance.
- Maintains in-house pupil personnel records
- Maintains state and school attendance and withdrawal records.
- Serves as registrar to enroll students.
- Maintains school lottery system.
- Maintains and updates Student Information System including attendance, grading system and other operations connected to the information system
- Prepares state reports (FTE, Student Class & Student Count).
- Serves as security officer for the Georgia Portal.
- Receives and routes incoming phone calls.
- Prepares and distributes absentee/tardy reports.
- Serves as Foster Care and Homeless Liaison.
- Assist with communication updates to parents on the school website and using social media.
- Conducts school tours and answers questions related to school affairs
- Serves as backup to School Nurse.
- Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate administrator.
*This role could require evening and weekend work, particularly during heavy data collection months.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please contact Katrina Brinker.