Helping Aspiring Educational Professionals Accelerate their Path to Charter School
Leadership. Taking Current School Leaders to the Next Level.
Intensive training in all aspects of charter school leadership to fill Georgia’s pipeline with an entrepreneurial and visionary “new breed” of teachers who are ready to lead charter schools.
- A 5-6 month program (60+ hours) of weekend training sessions. Allows candidates to work full time while they acquire skills in charter school leadership.
- Combines intensive modules in educational and school business leadership – unavailable in conventional graduate schools of education.
- Developed with support from the National Alliance for Public Charter Schools, in partnership with the Georgia Department of Education and Teach For America.
- Yearly training cohort timed to conclude with charter school recruitment season.
- Candidates emerge with the knowledge and ability to promote the success of all students, promote a positive school culture and have the tools to manage the operations of their school.