GCSA, with support from The Professional Standards Commission, will provide the latest updates on federal and state mandates, guidelines, policies, and procedures pertaining to Title IIA/Highly Qualified Status for charter school teachers and certification requirements for teachers and leaders, and opportunities for professional development to support these mandates will be discussed.
The most suitable audience for the training:
- Professional Development Coordinators
- Federal Program Coordinators
- Founding groups of new charters
- Teachers seeking a teaching certificate
- New teachers
- Teachers and Leaders seeking professional development opportunities
Thursday, September 16, 10:00-12:00
Thursday, September 23, 3:00-5:00
This training opportunity is free to all GCSA member schools. A $50 fee will apply to all non-members. Register at: https://gcsatrainings.webex.com (live sessions).