REGISTER NOW! This year’s conference is a hybrid of in-person and virtual content and networking. Day one will be held at Lake Oconee Academy, in Greensboro, Georgia, and day two will be held virtually on the Whova virtual platform.
BREAKOUT SESSION HIGHLIGHTS
We are committed to bringing attendees timely and relevant content. By doing so, the annual conference serves not only as a networking opportunity, but also a platform to invigorate and support the amazing work done every day at the school level. The following are just a few of the sessions we are featuring this year:
- Georgia’s Charter School Authorizing Standards
- Protecting Charter School Autonomy
- 2022 Legislative Update
- How a School-based Telemedicine Program Keeps Students in the Classroom and Parents at Work
- Strategic Planning for Facilities Projects
- Charter Replication: It’s Not THAT Daunting
- The School Leader – Governing Board Relationship: Orienting New Executive Directors
Stay tuned for more Breakout Session Highlights!