Apply to the GCSA Incubator
GCSA’s 2022 Incubator is actively recruiting candidates. Apply by March 31 for potential funding opportunities, or receive $1,000 for referring an accepted/enrolled candidate.
The GCSA Incubator has a proven track record and is designed to support independent, self-motivated educators and business leaders with the knowledge and expertise to lead a charter school as an administrator. Successful charter school administrators are those who:
• Demonstrate the ability to inspire team members and motivate supporters;
• Evidence a visionary approach to finding new solutions;
• Build teamwork and culture that reinforces accountability;
• Commit to serving all students with a specific dedication to those most in need;
• Efficiently coordinate and manages multiple complex projects simultaneously; and
• Foster community and stakeholder support for responsive collaboration.
Applicants can either apply as individual candidates or a team with an identified lead (teams will be given strong preference) to create a charter school. Incubator candidates who begin the program with a team serving as a founding governing board have a strong record of success.
Learn more about GCSA Incubator programs here
. Apply for Incubator support here