10 Educators Will Receive $1,000
Educators shape the lives of the children who enter their classrooms, and charter school teachers go above and beyond to best meet the needs of their students every day. Our teachers have incredible stories to tell, and we want to share them far and wide.
That’s why the Georgia Charter Schools Association is asking for teacher submissions to our “Charter Teachers Tell Their Story” campaign. GCSA will select 10 winners from all of the educators who submit their stories. Teachers who are selected:
- Will receive a $1,000 stipend for their participation.
- Will work with GCSA to create a 30-45 second video to share their charter school story, experience, and success. We’ll arrange everything!
- Must understand these videos will be shared across all GCSA platforms and beyond.
- The application process is now open and GCSA will continue to accept submissions until Friday, Sept. 30.
- Please limit your response to each question to two paragraphs.
Teachers can APPLY HERE.