GCSA will hold our final 2022 listening session on Thursday, Aug. 25. Listening sessions are intended to help us develop our 2023 policy agenda. This listening session is for school leaders of GCSA member schools and will take place during our monthly Charter Leaders Task Force meeting.
Join us to share your thoughts on issues and challenges currently facing charter schools. Please consider the items below in advance of these crucial discussions.
Autonomy, Access, Equity, and Quality
- Local/Regional Advocacy Needs
- Incentivizing Local Charter Authorization
- Authorizer Accountability
- Facility Funding and Capital Costs
- Zoning/Local Regulation Issues
- Autonomy Infringements (State/local)
All leaders of member schools have also been added to the monthly invitation for the Charter Leader Task Force meeting and should receive a calendar invite for the call.