We are excited to announce that the Georgia Charter Schools Association has negotiated a preferred Workplace Essentials contract with Staples®. Member schools can start saving as early as Monday, Nov. 4. In a price comparison analysis, we were able to save 15 percent on a wide assortment of products, as well as access some beneficial services. Working with multiple vendors can undercut your ability to flex your buying power. Consolidating your purchases with Staples® can save money, minimize your administrative burden, and reduce complexity.
By joining you’ll have access to a program that extends beyond office supplies. Our new program includes:
- Furniture solutions, from design to installation
- Facility solutions, a total solution for all your facility needs, from the restroom to the break room
- A vast selection of office and classroom-related supplies, including eco-conscious products
- Technology products to support your STEM/STEAM initiatives, including Chromebooks, 3D printers and more
- You’ll also have access to a dedicated Account Management team, along with a fast and efficient online ordering on the StaplesAdvantage.com
- Next business day delivery to your school.
We worked closely with Staples to create a program that seamlessly fits our association. We believe this will significantly reduce your spending, consolidate your vendors and simplify orders, saving valuable time and money. Click here to register and participate in this new program.
Visit the interactive school map to see how Staples can help equip your cafeteria, nurse’s office, gymnasium and more.
Please look for additional communications on this exciting partnership in the coming weeks, including introductions to the Staples® team and program launch webinar, as we smoothly transition to our new program with Staples®.
Already a Staples Customer? Your Staples representative will be contacting you in the near future to provide updated program details and register your school under the newly negotiated program.
Please don’t hesitate to contact your Staples Business Development Executive Randi Graham at Randi.Graham@Staples.com or GCSA at 470-236-0671 with program-related questions.