GCSA’s Charter School Leadership Center offers broad exposure to leadership for the committed charter leader.
Apply by September 11, 2020.
To apply, email: email@example.com
CHARTER LEADERSHIP CENTER AIMS:
Who Should Attend?
The Charter Leadership Center is ideal for charter school leaders seeking to maximize their impact.
Learn More About GCSA’s Leadership Center
GCSA’s Charter Leadership Center is an intensive six-month leadership program equipping current + aspiring leaders through focused professional development:
The Leadership Center will establish a “cohort” with monthly virtual cohort Meetings from September 2020 – February 2021. Apply by September 11, 2020. To apply, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The topics covered will include, but will not be limited to:
- Instructional Strategies that Work
- A Charter School’s Role in Advocacy?
- Leveraging Partnerships and Relationships
- Strategic Planning and Succession Planning
- Principal vs. Board vs. CEO: Working Together
- Staffing: Recruiting and Retaining Excellent Staff
- Marketing and PR: Recruiting Families During COVID-19
- Maximizing Funding: FTE Reporting and Other Strategies
Charter Leadership Center Dates
- Monthly Virtual Cohort Meetings
September 2020 – February 2021
$3,000 for GCSA members; $4,000 for non-members