This is your chance to share and discuss best practices, professional development strategies, and Georgia’s focus on quality charter schools leading to high student achievement.
Please Note: All sponsors, vendors and consultants will go through the same review process.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Proposal submission: Ends Monday, August 31, 2015.
- Presenters notified: No later than December 18, 2015.
- Notification of time, and room assignment: No later than January 8, 2015.
- Georgia Charter Schools Conference: Opens February 3, 2016.
If you are selected as a presenter, you will be required to register for the conference.
- Full conference badge – $175
- Presentation only (no access to breakouts, exhibit hall, meals) – $0
If you have questions or need additional information about the proposal submission process, please email Rena Youngblood.