GCSA Webinar: Opening a High-Quality Charter School
Free webinar offered by the GCSA, 8-9 p.m., April 27
The Georgia Charter Schools Association (GCSA) will host a free interactive webinar for individuals interested in starting a high-quality charter school, 8-9 p.m., April 27.
The purpose of this FREE interactive webinar, “Getting Started Opening a High Quality Charter School,” is to set expectations for new founders about the requirements for opening a high quality charter school in Georgia. The webinar is planned during evening hours to accommodate individuals’ work and family schedules.
If you have questions about the webinar, please contact GCSA Director of Education and Training Kelly Cadman at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below is information to access the webinar via computer:
1. Join the meeting at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/669549898
2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) – a headset is recommended – or call in: 215-383-1005
Access Code: 669-549-898
Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting
Meeting ID: 669-549-898
WHAT: Free webinar – “Getting Started Opening a High Quality Charter School”.
WHEN: 8-9 p.m., Tuesday, April 27
# # #
ABOUT THE GCSA
The Georgia Charter Schools Association is the nonprofit membership organization for Georgia’s charter school operators and petitioners, established in 2001. The mission of the GCSA is to be an effective advocate and service provider for all charter public schools in Georgia by:
- Advancing awareness of charter schools and their mission.
- Increasing awareness that charter schools are public schools.
- Communicating charter school needs to state and local officials.
- Supporting legislation to strengthen charter schools in Georgia.
- Facilitating opportunities for networking/collaboration among charter schools in Georgia and nationwide.
- Developing and implementing programs and services that advance student achievement, accountability and success in all of Georgia’s charter schools.