by Guest Author
Next Great Student Inc. would like to join you in your endeavor to prepare students for college! We offer a data-driven, web-based platform that allows teachers to effortlessly add college prep to their students’ curriculum. Our platform has courses for SATs, ACTs, 6th, 7th, and 8th grade, and general college readiness skills.
- ➔ Allows the teacher to have more time to provide one-to-one support to those who need more assistance.
- ➔ Gives instructors the freedom to choose how much of a part they would like each student to be involved in their own curriculum! It allows for entirely student driven navigation, teach driven navigation, or any mix in between.
- ➔ Our platform is data-driven and can serve as an additional measure of success, monitoring each students progress in preparing for college.
Here is how it works:
- The student is registered by an instructor for our SAT prep, ACT prep, or core skills program.
- Student takes a diagnostic exam that gives feedback on which areas need improvement.
- Each student is given coursework based off of their diagnostic exam and the direction offered by the instructor that is meant to prepare them for an abridged SAT/ACT/ or core skills exam
- After completing coursework, the student takes a benchmark test to gauge improvement from the diagnostic test.
- Once a satisfactory mark has been reached on the benchmark, the student has access to the abridged and full versions on the prep tests!
- Throughout and after testing, students have access to a post-secondary checklist that is aimed at walking students through the executable steps needed to get into college
We would be pleased to discuss your unique educational needs and how NGStudent can help! Please do not hesitate to contact us at (678)641-9120 or firstname.lastname@example.org!