by Georgia Charter Schools Association
Register now for GCSA’s Charter School Leadership Center, an intensive six-month online leadership program equipping current + aspiring leaders. The Charter Leadership Center will prepare current and aspiring leaders to take on the added demands of being the CEO of an organization. School principals who accept roles as “Executive Director” or “CEO” of a charter school are expected to take charge of a much broader range of duties than leading the teachers. This experience will equip current school leaders and those wishing to move up to those roles to be equipped and supported.
Participants will be strategically matched and receive mentorship from seasoned charter school leaders. The Leadership Center will also include:
Focused Professional Development
- Instructional Strategies that Work
- A Charter School’s Role in Advocacy?
- Leveraging Partnerships and Relationships
- Strategic Planning and Succession Planning
- Principal vs. Board vs. CEO: Working Together
- Staffing: Recruiting and Retaining Excellent Staff
- Marketing and PR: Recruiting Families During COVID-19
- Maximizing Funding: FTE Reporting and Other Strategies
Cohort members will take part in monthly virtual cohort meetings from September 2020 – February 2021. Register by Sept. 1, 2020. To apply, email email@example.com.