by Georgia Charter Schools Association
The election’s over — what did it all mean for charters?
- APS officially votes for charter system model
- Intown Academy notified that it will not be renewed by APS
- Fascinating insights from Erick Erickson on why black voters did not turn out on Tuesday, and what it might say about the Democratic party’s lack of support for school choice.
- BJ VanGundy offers insights into election results on our blog
- GCSA’s Tony Roberts also calls election results a “win” for charters in GA on CharterConfidential.com
- Fulton County and DeKalb County point to higher graduation rates — charter schools among their best performers
- Atlanta Neighborhood Charter School cited by Ed. Secy Duncan for its 2014 innovation application
The views and opinions expressed on CharterConfidential are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of any agency.