by Guest Author
Welcome to the Charter School Substitute Teacher Network (CSSTN).
Charter School Substitute Teacher Network has been in business for over 20 years to assist Charter Schools in meeting their Substitute Teacher needs. What is special about our service is that it has been designed and created by an experienced charter school administrator.
Unlike other staffing agencies, we truly understand the staffing needs of charter schools. We relieve the headaches charter schools face in finding qualified teachers and staff to fill their staffing needs.
The unique feature about CSSTN is that there are no upfront fees. Schools pay only when they call for one of our substitute teachers. CSSTN fills many types of assignments including short term, long term, and permanent teacher placement.
We achieve significantly higher levels of coverage for the classrooms. We interact regularly with school administrators and business managers to ensure that CSSTN has satisfied the classroom.
* CSSTN has recruited a database of education professionals to meet your needs.
* CSSTN conducts extensive 1:1 interviews, verify work history and credentials and determine their strengths as substitute teachers. We also perform the following:
- CSSTN saves you and your staff the time and aggravation of early morning and late evening calls to search for qualified substitutes to fill your classroom.
- CSSTN saves you the detailed process of collecting and updating clearances and maintaining files on all potential substitutes.
- CSSTN handles the complicated process of preparing paychecks, providing employees with W-2’s, and filing all federal, states and local reporting.
- CSSTN saves your Human Resources department time and expense by eliminating the need to recruit and interview potential substitute teachers.
- Time Saving
- Time is a precious commodity, especially at the beginning of a school day.
CSSTN saves you and your staff time.
CSSTNs goal is to satisfy the needs of your customers.